Welcome to the 265th video episode of iPadBlog.de − here at the SCHIMANSKI ZONE − Technology, Innovations and NEWS. Welcome to our own personal zone, the Schimanski zone, a special part here on iPadBlog.de. We also created a current audio epiosde that fits to this vidcast, please see therefore episode #130.
This video episode is presented by
Speaker: Gerd Schröder / Host: Rafael S. Schimanski M.A
- Welcome to the Technology Zone and hereby to our special interest portal iPadBlog.de − this is Episode #265 please give me and our audience a quick introduction of your person.
- Which apple devices do you use right now? I am sure you have listen to our previous podcast show where we outlined the next big virtual thing − the meta verse. If you could choose, where do you like to live? In our real world or are you up to your own digital drawn meta world where everything is synthetic, not real but gives you the feeling of close reality?
- More information in his video: Apples Multi-User Augmented Reality-solution as app.
- After many videos on the subject of „AR Quick Look“ from Apple, today’s excursion into the app development of the K3. How to experience an AR scene together with two or more users. The app is just a first technology demo, but shows the future way. https://youtu.be/uC_AXVrnSIc
- You received a post by one of your readers. You wrote an exciting article in your newsletter on LinkedIn: Costs & Benefits of Augmented Reality in SalesBesides: AR DEMO by K3 for PIXAR… what about that? https://www.linkedin.com/feed/update/urn:li:activity:7039520098671304704
- In your business, how do you like to approach to this big topic with virtual reality? Which use cases to you see are huge?
- Follow Gerhard Schröder on LinkedIn
Video: Interview with AR expert Gerhard Schröder by K3 #V265
Asking an expert like Gerd about augmented reality in our studio is always a special matter for me as a host. Personally, I’m looking forward to further technological developments and I’m very excited to see how Apple, Inc., as an innovative company, will push these technologies forward. The Apple Vision Pro is scheduled to appear on the market in 2024 and usher in the „SPATIAL COMPUTER“ category. We will be there and will not miss this social event!
- Thanks to our show sponsor digital-hessen – digital solutions for your business and NASA.Infoshow on YouTube!
- LinkedIn Corporate Page and LinkedIn-Gruppe Apple User im iPadBlog Fachforum auf LinkedIn: In a very short time, iPadBlog has already reached a three-digit number of members in its LinkedIn group „Apple User im iPadBlog Fachforum“..
- Invitation: Leave your opinion in our comment function, on facebook, twitter, Instagram or our XING-News-page
- Join our corporate business goup on Apple User on LinkedIn. – NOW!
- Subscribe our YouTube channel and let the video community grow!
- Our Podcast service
BONUS: Die Apple Vision Pro erscheint 2024
Neues News-Portal: www.VisionProBlog.de